Sunday, January 25, 2015

"I was so scared to let the world know I was pregnant for a younger man" Toyin Lawani shares moving story

She shared this on instagram this afternoon
I remember when I got pregnant I was so
scared to let the world know, No 1 had a
clue until they saw me on the runway at
Africa fashion week London,was almost
8months then,I used to worry Alot abt what
people would say if i had a baby for
someone younger, My Boo would Beg me
endlessly and say my love care not I'm by
your side, His parents where so Amazing
and supportive,i was so shocked cause I
didn't expect that kind of love and support,
I almost didn't want to go through with it,
severally I would change my mind,I will sit
in d hospital thinking endlessly should I or
should I not.
my doc will say Toyin its just 9months ,A
positive voice constantly kept telling me My love
when you meet this bundle of joy in your
stomach you will not care ....And Alot of
negative voices kept begging me to take it out
that it was a bad idea,Well Imagine if I had
listened to the world or if I was too scared to
carry on cause of what people will say?...I would
have missed out on this Beautiful Blessing....My
son is the most handsome Boy ever I've ever
seen and so is my Beautiful daughter...
Happy Sunday yall Don't let voices of others
make you kill your Blessings,Believe in Yourself
and ask God for help cause he's the only man
that can get you there....Too many kill Joy in
this so called Nigeria but im sorry to burst your
bubble,i dont Give a Shit about wht society
think ,i came to this world Alone and im Going
Alone,Live your life to the fullest cause oneday
you will look back and realize u missed out on
all the things u could have done for urself ,just
because you cared too much about wht society
would say or Think abt u....Anytime I feel down I
look at my kids @lilatmfashionista and
@lordmaine1 and all I do is Smile..went thru
Alot but through it all only one person stood by
me @lordtrigg Thanks for this Blessing...Even my
so called Bestfriend told me ah toyin if u leave ur
ex u will suffer oo and i told her hey dear dont
forget i have my talent and handwork ,i will just
suffer for a while,I thank God that I don't look
like what I've been tru..I Thank God for his
continous Blessings on my life and family
#ATMFASHIONISTA #HAPPYSUNDAYALL



share buttons

Facebook Twitter Google
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS