Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SHOCKING: I Ones Aborted A Baby For D'banj---------Genevieve Nnaji Confesses

Actress Genevieve Nnaji needs no
introduction to lovers of Nollywood
movies,she is one of the most successful
Actress Nollywood has ever produced.
Since she made her way into Nigeria’s
entertainment arena she has never looked
back, featuring in series of interesting
movies which made her name a house
hold one in Nigeria,Ghana and other parts
of West Africa.
In late 2006 Genevieve Nnaji decided to
explore her other talents as she
announced her intentions to venture into
music and release album.
She requested the for the assistance of
the then rave of the moment D’banj (Koko
Master) which she got on a platter of gold.
The album (one Logologo line) was not a
successful one as it flopped and faded
during its first week of release.
But after working with D’banj the pair
became an inspirable entity, in 2010
D’banj released a song “Fall in Love”
which became an instant hit, the following
year a video was shot for the song in the
video D’banj and Genevieve Nnaji could be
seen kissing passionately.
Rumor started spreading that the two
stars were dating neither of the two denied
the rumor, in a recent interview with
journalists Genevieve revealed some
secrets which the media never knew.
When she was questioned about her
relationship with D’banj.
She said: I and D’banj were ones secretly
together but our relationship was kept
under the radar.
Why?
We decided to make it so.
Even though the relationship was kept
under the radar many still suspected the
two of you were dating, what do you have
to say about that?
Like I said before I and D’banj dated
secretly back then in fact I ones took in for
him but when I noticed he wasn’t serious
with me, I aborted the baby.
Our relationship ended few weeks later
after I traveled to Newyork city, we
stopped talking frequently and that was it.
So what’s your relationship with him like
at the moment?
We are still friends, nothing else.
Any plans of coming back together?
Never, No plans.
What is Genevieve Nnaji doing at the
moment?
At the moment my project is taking me
round the world, I was recently in Jamaica
for a movie project and am producing my
own movie at the moment.
We recently heard that you bought a house
worth $4million in Ghana, how True is
that?
I don’t know where you get such stories
from but I won’t comment on that but in
life anything can happen.
So when are you getting married?
Like I said in my previous interview, am
afriad of heartbreak and divorce so thats
why am still single,marriage is not a do or
die affair but when the right man comes i
will surely settle down.
Thank you Genny for your time
You are welcome.



share buttons

Facebook Twitter Google
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS