Sunday, March 8, 2015

10 Special Women’s Day Messages To Send To That Lovely Woman by OMOREAL

Have you wished that woman around
you a Happy International Women’s Day
today?
If you’re thinking why should I? It’s
because every woman needs to feel loved
and special for the roles they play as
mothers, wives, sisters, grandmothers,
sister in-laws, mother in-laws and more
in the society. Women’s Day may not be
as widely celebrated as Christmas Day,
but it is still a day we should show love
and appreciation.
Just in case you’re wondering how you
can do that, a simple text message, chat,
email or note would do. And I’m here to
help you out with some ideas.
1. Women have strengths that amazes
man.. She can handle trouble & carry
heavy burdens.. She holds happiness,
love & opinions.. And she will always
smile when she feels like
screaming. Happy Women’s Day.
2. Across the miles comes this wish from
me to say you are Special! Happy
Women’s Day.
3. You can do almost anything your
mind to.. You can swim the deepest
ocean and climb the highest peak.. Be a
doctor or fly a plane.. You can face
adversity and still walk tall. You are
strong, beautiful, compassionate and
much more than words could ever say!
Today is yours and so is every other
day.. Happy Women’s Day.
4. Through the years, I have shared so
much with you, both bitter and sweet.
You have been such a comfort to me,
helping me in every way, and all I
wanna say today is: Sis, I treasure you
close to my heart. Happy Women’s Day!
5. We may not be able to see each other
or listen to each other often. But
thoughts of you fill my heart with fond
memories of the times we have spent
together. Thinking of you! Happy
Womens Day sweetheart.
6. You are the passion, You are the
mystery, You are the magic! Happy
Women’s Day to the most Special woman
of my life.
7. Some people can make happiness
bloom just by saying just by being what
they are. You’re one of them. Happy
Women’s Day!
8. On this special day, celebrate life.
Take a break from your busy schedule.
Let your hair down, have fun and do
what your heart says. Cause today is
your day. Have a great Women’s Day!
9. A beautiful woman, a great friend and
a wonderful mother. You are all this to
me and much more.. I feel so lucky and
proud to have a mom like you. Happy
Women’s Day to Mother!
10. For all the times you’ve brought a
smile and made my days seem brighter.
For sharing ups and downs with me and
making my burdens lighter. For doing
the caring things that make a special
friend. Your friendship is a joy. I wish it
never ends! Happy Women’s Day!
Which one is your favourite? Which
message best describes that special
woman in your life?



share buttons

Facebook Twitter Google
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS