Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pres. Jonathan & Patience are planning to assasinate me - Fr Mbaka

Controversial Enugu-based Reverend father, Fr
Mbaka says the president and his wife are
planning to assassinate him. Assassinate
because he's what? Lol. Below is what he told
his congregation...
"I want to send this message to the
atmosphere, let it now be known to the
whole world that president Jonathan and
Patience want to assassinate Fr Mbaka.
It's a known secret. So however they are
planning it, I don't know. Whomever they
want to use, I don't know. They will not
come themselves and do it, they will use
this unemployed people. The same people
I am speaking for. Just like in the days of
Chimaroke, (Nnamani - former Enugu
governor) I came here 1 day, announcing
this type of thing, that they are planning
to attack the ministry, people said it can
not happen. One night, 7th March, they
struck."



share buttons

Facebook Twitter Google
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS