Thursday, January 22, 2015

59 year old man bursts into tears after raping 3-yr old girl,sister in Taraba(Photo)

A 59-year-old man, Ferdinand
Duwanamu, has been arrested by the
Taraba State Police Command, Jalingo,
after he was accused of raping 2 little
girls who are sisters, aged 3 and 5
respectively.
The Commissioner of Police in the state,
Ademola Omole, made the revelation
while briefing newsmen on the arrests
his command made during and after the
yuletide season.
The Commissioner said that the father
of the two girls, Igwe Samson, a
business man based in the city, reported
the case to the Kurmi division and the
police moved to arrest the accused.
Admitting his sordid crime while
begging for mercy, the accused said it
was the devil that made him carry out
the act.
"I lost my wife almost 10 years ago
and my first daughter is 34-years-
old. This is a mistake and I think it
is the work of the devil. This is the
first time in my life that I would do
such a thing and I wish it never
happened."
The police said the accused will be
charged to court as soon as they are
done with their investigations.



share buttons

Facebook Twitter Google
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS